The McGraw House Board of Directors is currently searching for an Executive Director. McGraw House is a welcoming, comfortable, and secure apartment building for income-eligible senior citizens, 62 years of age and older. McGraw House has 105 apartments and is located in downtown Ithaca, New York, a beautiful, vibrant, small city located on the shores of Cayuga Lake, in the Finger Lakes.
The preferred candidate will have:
- A Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Business Administration/Management. Other degrees and extensive appropriate experience will also be given serious consideration.
- Administrative experience, such as in: housing management, gerontology, a long-term care facility, or health care organization. Significant supervisory experience and computer literacy strongly preferred.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; excellent organizational skills; ability to work with a variety of people; strong conflict resolution skills; the ability to oversee and manage multiple assignments and deadlines; exercise an appreciation for a diverse and inclusive environment. A good and ready sense of humor is a plus.
The Executive Director position’s starting salary range is $60,000 to $75,000. Benefits include health insurance, EAP, parking, and paid time off for holidays, sick time, personal time, and vacation time. The position begins in January 2019 and the full job description can be viewed here…Exec_Director.pdf
Resumes and cover letters will be accepted through September 30, 2018. Please submit by:
– email to firstname.lastname@example.org using the subject Executive Director Search, or
– hard copy hand-delivered to Carol Mallison at McGraw House, 221 South Geneva St., Ithaca, New York, or
– mail to Carol Mallison, 700 McGraw House, Ithaca, New York, 14850
McGraw House Welcomes Diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer