The McGraw House Board of Directors is currently searching for an Executive Director. McGraw House is a welcoming, comfortable, and secure apartment building for income-eligible senior citizens, 62 years of age and older. McGraw House has 105 apartments and is located in downtown Ithaca, New York, a beautiful, vibrant, small city located on the shores of Cayuga Lake, in the Finger Lakes.
The preferred candidate will have:
- A Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Business Administration/Management. Other degrees and extensive appropriate experience will also be given serious consideration.
- Significant administrative and supervisory experience in housing management. Similar experience will be considered in other fields such as hospitality, gerontology, a long-term care facility, or health care organization. Computer literacy strongly preferred.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; excellent organizational skills; ability to work with a variety of people; strong conflict resolution skills; the ability to oversee and manage multiple assignments and deadlines; exercise an appreciation for a diverse and inclusive environment. A good and ready sense of humor is a plus.
The Executive Director position’s starting salary range is $60,000 to $75,000. Benefits include health insurance, EAP, parking, and paid time off for holidays, sick time, personal time, and vacation time. The full job description can be viewed here…Exec_Director.pdf
Resumes and cover letters will be accepted through Monday, February 4, 2019. Please submit by:
– email to firstname.lastname@example.org using the subject Executive Director Search, or
– hard copy hand-delivered to Carol Mallison at McGraw House, 221 South Geneva St., Ithaca, New York, or
– mail to Carol Mallison, 700 McGraw House, Ithaca, New York, 14850
McGraw House Welcomes Diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer